Nuevo Plugin version 10.3.0 January 24, 2023
Find detailed information about 10.3.0 release on our blog.
- New Live Clock plugin for live streams (all plans).
- New Chromecast Pro plugin (Gold Plan).
- Programmatical default text track style fix.
- Update to Hotkeys plugin (CTRL, Shift,Alt blocked when not necessary).
- New event when video source changed.
- Right click context menu extended (new Copy video URL item).
- New React, NextJS and Angular TypeScript demos/tutorials.
Vast-Pro version 2.0 December 03, 2022
- Fix/update. iFrameResource type of content for nonlinear ads, companions and industry icons correctly applied and displayed.
- Desktop hlsjs plugin has been updated to latest stable Hls.js library version 1.2.7.
Version 10.2.0 November 23, 2022
More details on our blog
- New fast activity timeout option on touchscreen.
- Fix for VR/360° control bar not showing on touch devices.
- Chapters tooltip now showing when you touchmove over progress bar on touch screen.
- The Offline plugin updated. Added new loadTimeout option, useful to detect invalid playlist format.
- Added 127.0.0.1 to the list of allowed hosts. Useful for local testing purpose, e.g. in VuisualStudio.
Vast-Pro version 1.6 October 23, 2022
- Fix for standalone nonlinear ad with Recall button.
- Muti language friendly buttons and texts.
- Custom ClickThrough option added. Demo and tutorial available here.
Version 10.1.5October 23, 2022
- More skins improvements to differ touch and mouse support on touch devices for related and zoom features.
- Favicon option added to context menu custom brand link
Version 10.1.0October 15, 2022
- Further improvements to skins lauout on touch devices. Possible mouse on touch devices detected on the fly and layout adopted accordingly.
- Video thumbnails now are showing on touch devices, not only on mouse move.!
- New keyboard shotcut to increase/decrease playback speed.
- Limit plugin updated to support possible custom start time playback.
Version 10.0.1September 23, 2022
- settingsButton option fix (not hiding button when option set false).
- Several plugins updated to support IE 11 browser, (read more).
Version 10.0.0September 17, 2022Major 10.0.0 release features several new options, new plugins and significant skins update. Here are some of most notable changes.
More details about major 10.0 release you can find on our blog
- Context menu update
- Autoplay new approach.
- New start video time option.
- More videos gallery plugin
- Graphical filters for video plugin
- Events & analytics plugin
- More videos gallery plugin
- Vast Pro plugin
Version 9.8.0September 13, 2022Few days before v 10.0 release...
- Fixed blocked control bar on Android once menu item selected.
- Fixed UpNext plugin for next video URL.
Version 9.7.0April 27, 2022
- New public function to adjust text track styles before or during video playback. Demo here
Version 9.6.4March 30, 2022
- Fixed missing mouse hover action in several skins.
- Fixed disappearing progress bar thumbs after second play event.
Version 9.6.0March 28, 2022New fullscreen options (Android,iOS)
Check iosFullscreen and androidLock options in online documentation
- New option to use pseudo fullscreen on iOS devices.
- New option to lock landscape fullscreen on Android devices.
Version 9.5.2 March 19, 2022
- Fixed issues with several smaller plugins that might not be working with multiple players on the same html page.
Concerns plugins like: dai, upnext, airplay hotkeys, offline and visualizer.
Version 9.5.0 March 18, 2022
- New playlist SDK function to load new playlist programmatically. Demo here.
- Video.js files included into all plans available to download by our users updated to latest version v 7.18.1
Version 9.4.2 March 13, 2022
- Fixed missing CSS rule in several skins for controlbar disabled.
Version 9.4.0 March 10, 2022
- Nuevo-dash new alternative plugin to play DASH-MPEG through latest Dash.js library v 4.3.0
- Unique video Id now available to set as video source parameter or nuevo option. New function to get video ID programmatically.
- New Nuevo plugin option controlbar to show/hide player's controlbar.
Version 9.2.1 February 25, 2022Nothing new visible but a lot of significant code changes.
- Quality for HLS and DASH revisited ne more time.
- "no-touch" class to detect touch devices replaced by mouse detection function.
Some display rely on mouse support. But there are many devices that support both: touchscreen and mouse. Latest code change should distinguish (the difference) properly.
- All ES and CJS modules rebuilt to follow rules of some new coding frameworks like Next.js (9 new Next.js included).
Version 9.0.6 January 19, 2022
- Quality levels for HLS and DASH streams revisited. The original quality levels code is not suitable for some advanced player setup, so it was switched to completely custom code for both: VHS and Hls.js engines.
- Offline plugin simplified, though extended to show offline image for more possible fatal scenarios.
Version 9.0.5 January 11, 2022
- New option to set static initial quality for VHS or Hls.js http streaming engine.
Read more about quality levels on our BLOG.
Version 9.0.2 January 04, 2022
- New option to watermark image captured from video Learn more
Version 9.0.1 December 27, 2021
- Fix to the right click context menu display (skins css update)
- New Nuevo plugin option to build completely custom context menu
Version 9.0.0 December 23, 2021
Version 8.4.0 November 09, 2021
- Custom progress bar mouse events.
- Shade poster preview for video thumbnails.
- New approach to display chapter tooltip over progressbar.
- New Apple's Airplay plugin.
- Fixes and tweaks to VR/360° plugin for iOS pseudo screen display.
- Fix to VAST plugin to avoid double Ad request.
- Offline plugin fixes and improvements/
Version 8.0.0 June 09, 2021Major, most significant update ever!
- Completely rebuilt quality picker for HLS/DASH media streaming.
- Support for HLS alternative streaming lbrary based on hls.js, with quality picker support.
- New option to choose initial quality for HLS and DASH
- Extended Nuevo playlist SDK functions
- New option to set custom values for Rewind and Forward seek length
- Chromecast plugin updated to support full set of options for tracks display
- Spatial sound support for VR/360 plugin through Google Omnitone library
- New offline plugin when live stream is not available
- Fix to reset playback rate when video source changed
- Fully functional Nuevo components and examples for apps like React and Vue! (Gold Plan)
Version 7.2.5 April 28, 2021
- Volume localStorage fix to avoid saving 0 volume for muted state.
- Added separate, independent timer for live streaming and VRoll ads (support fofr midrolls)
Version 7.2.1 March 13, 2021
Read more on blog
- 2 new options added to support offline image or stream when live stream is not available.
Version 7.2.0 February 24, 2021
Read more on blog
- New system for button tooltips in control bar.
- Completely rewritten and optimized Preroll|Midroll|Postroll video ads system.
- Time tooltip (showing current time when mmouse over progress bar) disabled by default now.
Version 7.1.1 February 01, 2021
- VAST/VPAID plugin updated to support VMAP protocol.
- Skip broken or empty VAST ad, but follow other ads if defined through VMAP or Ads Scheduler.
- No changes to Nuevo plugin.
Version 7.1.1 January 25, 2021
- Fix for HLS/DASH quality menu items to show correct kbps value for quality bitrate if necessary.
- New position for watermark logo (bottom left)
Version 7.1 January 13, 2021
- One serious change applied to Nuevo plugin and all skins.
Now control bar menus are limited in size to maximum height of the player, including small player size like one on the mobile device in portrait mode.
The height of the menu is automatically limited and becomes scrollable vertically if its content exceeds the height of the player. This includes touch experience on mobile devices.
Such layout change assures that control bar menus remain fully functional for embeeded player through the iframe object.
Version 7.0 November 28, 2020
- Advanced audio playback with support for playlist and chromecast
- Audio frequency visualizer for audio media files
- Google DAI (Dynamic Ad Insertion) plugin
- Chromecast support for audio casting, including audio info and cover image.
- VR/360 support for 180°, EAC and EAC_LR projections.
- VR/360 plugin fix to work with all video.js 6 and 7 versions.
- Automatic players pause on same page when one is playing.
- Hiding big play button and buffering icon when scrubbing to new time position for better visual experience.
- Live stream when paused, now reconnects after 5 seconds by default. The user can decide about timeout value.