Concerns plugins like: dai, upnext, airplay hotkeys, offline and visualizer.
- New playlist SDK function to load new playlist programmatically. Demo here.
- Video.js files included into all plans available to download by our users updated to latest version v 7.18.1
- Fixed missing CSS rule in several skins for controlbar disabled.
- Nuevo-dash new alternative plugin to play DASH-MPEG through latest Dash.js library v 4.3.0
- Unique video Id now available to set as video source parameter or nuevo option. New function to get video ID programmatically.
- New Nuevo plugin option controlbar to show/hide player's controlbar.
- Quality for HLS and DASH revisited ne more time.
- "no-touch" class to detect touch devices replaced by mouse detection function.
Some display rely on mouse support. But there are many devices that support both: touchscreen and mouse. Latest code change should distinguish (the difference) properly.
- All ES and CJS modules rebuilt to follow rules of some new coding frameworks like Next.js (9 new Next.js included).
- Quality levels for HLS and DASH streams revisited. The original quality levels code is not suitable for some advanced player setup, so it was switched to completely custom code for both: VHS and Hls.js engines.
- Offline plugin simplified, though extended to show offline image for more possible fatal scenarios.
- New option to set static initial quality for VHS or Hls.js http streaming engine.
Read more about quality levels on our BLOG.
- New option to watermark image captured from video Learn more
- Fix to the right click context menu display (skins css update)
- New Nuevo plugin option to build completely custom context menu